[doc] HELP!!!

Thanks guys I'll go look in the morning. No i didn't just fill up luckily.
Got a new battery this morning though. Quite interesting to find out that
the battery that was in her was an American battery. Not that interesting i
here you say. Well I bought Elly in July ok and i know that she'd been in
England for a year then. Before that Elly had come from Owensboro in
Kentucky USA There it had apparently been stored for the last 12- 13 years
in a barn. I found in the ash tray a little piece of paper with an Illinois
zip code on it. The battery had a sticker on it that the shop had put on it
with an Illinois zip code on it also. So the battery had been on the car i'd
say at least 15 years. Not bad for a battery to last that long is it me
thinks. Cheers Dan + Elly

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk