Re: [doc] grand day out! :-)

I think that's a little optomistic to have done a genuine 1/4 of a tank
on 94 miles :-)

Our of curiosity, who else can report fuel economy? I think Rob WIlliams
holds the record that I know of at over 300 miles on one tank (Devon to
Essex I think).

I did Newcastle to Stevenage, and could have probably made South Mimms
at a push, which was about 280 miles

All these cars have been de-catted FWIW

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk