Re: [doc] Engine "faff"?

Or maybe a nice Lotus V8 Twin Turbo with the Race 550 BHP ECU ?  That should
completely bugger my gearbox up ;-)  Maybe my next project car for you then
Stiff, A Lotus 340R with a a Supercharged Honda Type R engine.  That should
be good for almost 800 BHP Per tonne!!!!!

Dan ( Trying to kill himself at high velocity and I¹m sure Mark Bourne would
be happy with that ;-) )