quarter mile strip at Santa Pod Raceway next year might just have to be
done.........  :-)

Claire
#2292 (semi standard but with an extra nut behind the steering wheel)
DOC171

From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
andrew986186
Sent: 14 November 2005 22:09
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Engine "faff"?

soo much tech talk, heads are spinning
im hoping for 330bhp(stage 2) for starters
easily achieveable from the cosworth YB with a remap, stronger
actuator and larger injectors
then we'll see where we go from there
low comp pistons and forged rods are winging their way to me
still waiting for the illusive bellhousing

(I can feel the tutting and head shaking now.....purists beware, its
my car and i'll do what I like!)

Did a few hours on the underbody today, just getting over flu so
didnt really feel like working on other peoples cars, they can wait
till tomorrow! and besides all this talk of high bhp D's is making
me thirsty, so im gonna steam in now.

stiff tannen

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk