  From: glenhaleuk
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 9:07 PM
  Subject: [doc] NEC

  hi all

  just to say that this year i met more friendly members than i did
  last yearat the show thanks to all of you likeing the DMC logo i
  done for the stand I thought it might make a little diffrence in
  this year stand also to paul who knows turned this pc into a
  lighting control system and is know learning the ropes of lighting i
  hope i get my d next year as chris is keepeing hes eye out for me if
  any one knows of one needing doing up then by all means let me know
  im selling my spa to rase the funds for it so if any one can get rid
  of it for me i would be very greatfull also im happy that andy has
  taken his d off the market as all the work he has put into if he
  desvisers to drive it as it sat there with johns,gully & i thinks it
  was daves but martin broguht it up ( like the remote doors martin )
  they all together looket the part i had very goog reports back from
  the AA head office to day about our stand and backy in the other
  hall so all round i would say a very good weekend thanks to all of
  you for making this club a good one :-) know im off to bed as after
  the weekend im nacked

  p.s
  the aa offer is on until the end of the month for the club as i know
  about five if you joined up cheers for that ( brian rogers from the
  AA )

  regards
  glen hale

  DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk