Re: [doc] What a great show!

hi
I say it was a fantastic weekend,me and andy was very busy on the fiesta club stand did`t even have time to pee Also hat`s off to all who did a great job with the Delorean stand, light`s were great too.Nice to see you again chris p and phil w, oh and neil who worked in the dmc factory i thought you were great you look after those wonderful memories you have.it was very intresting chatting with you .and clare it was nice to see you too.It was the 1st meeting that i had been to and you were all a lovely and freindly bunch it was very hot in the meeting room but it was cosy and i felt at home their with you all.
fantastic club which i will enjoy for the next coming years.
love to all the club members
tracey
vin 6484  marti

andrew SNELL <andytheone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm proud to be part of this club! What a great bunch
of people and what an achievemnt the show was - I know
we did the usual round of thanks but I just wanted to
personally extend them to everyone involved and to
reitterate that what we have at the club is pretty
unique in terms of the open accessibility and
friendlyness of everyone involved. You just have to
talk to some of the other clubs to realise exactly
what I mean by that.

Many thanks to Phil and his great parents for making
us all so welcome!

I got my wheels well and truly dirty on the return
trip to Bath and now count my lucky stars that I
decided not to sell the car and will continue to be
part of a great community. Lets keep it fun!

Thanks to you all,

Andy

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

Recreation Delorean cadillac