[doc] Re: Hello everyone

Mathew,

1st off let me assure you that this is a freindly list and we have
very few toys thrown out of the pram!

Anyway, as for cars for sale, the one on the DOC website which is for
sale for £12,500 (see below) seems a very good buy for the money, I
beleive it is the one that Mark Bourne owns and he fitted a new engine
not long ago.

Grey interior/ 5 speed manual
Price: £12,500
VIN 7155

Worth a look (I'm have no affiliation with Mark Bourne) just know he's
a nice chap.

James

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk