[doc] Re: Alistair McCan/ NEC.

Alistair

If my flippant remark offended you, i apologise, no harm was ever
intended, i am sorry to hear about the plight the NI have to go
through with vehicle inspections, and whilst you have a bad, we in
the south east at least are in for a rocky time too, its all going
computerised  in the UK and if your vehicle fails, you have to pay
for a reslot on the network because it will all be done live link to
VOSA.

If you was a local to me, indeed I would be helping to pull strings
for you or lie on my back under your car to help you anyway i could,
I do it everyday, and in fact the nearest member to me, Tony who i
met and lives five miles from me, we help each other all the time
and have become great friends.

I dont know you, and you dont know me although we did meet at the
NEC last year, and you was on cloud nine with pilot 25, and for
which a big pat on the back and respect from the relevant members
was given. ive obviously lit the touch paper in an already fuelled
and enraged debate, i have been out of touch with the forum site for
many months, and have finally got it sorted, and if id known that
you are as angry with whatever your angry about, or upset, or
whatever, i would of kept me mouth shut.

true ,i open my gob sometimes, or maybe a lot of times,  then
think.....should of engaged brain first, and trust me, if people on
hear cant take a remark (and i get thrown plenty and take it) ill
just read the posts and only interact when i feel its utter safe to
do so. But wheres the fun there- the DML pages are great for tech,
but no personallity is there.

No harm intended Alistair, you've done far more for the club than i
have, i just turn up at some events and pay me subs, and i hope you
can accept my apology for my one lined innocent-but-in-a-jokey-to-
put-a-smile-on-your-face manner, and move on.

You see, forum sites are there for interaction, with a load of
people you hardly know and will probably never know, but the freedom
we have here without moderation is testimony that we can behave
ourselves. Peoples opinions and views are in this nature often
expressed, or perceived in a different manner to which its being
said, its the same for texts on mobiles, quite often i think a
message sounds harsh and is in fact the opposite

cant say more than that, enjoy your car, if your selling it, which i
think i read you are, good luck, and now i know why Dave Howarth
stays offline!

Balls with you

andy #6447   back in the 4 corners of the shop although bellhousing
on the horizon

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham1@xxxx>
wrote:

> List,

> Alistair actually "resigned" over a week ago.  (This is the second
time
> he done it in 12 months)  I left it  for a while, to let him calm
down
> and perhaps have another re-think, he has not.

> So I have accepted his resignation from the club and from our
newsgroup.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk