Re: [doc] Insurance for younger drivers

Right... But I did ask quote for a 306 and ZX before i
bought my 205... in which the quote for the ZX and 306
are way higher than a 205! I bought my insurance
through the University... which in theory 'shouldn't'
rip people off... Oh well~ I paid for them already...
I can't regret!

Regards,
John Tien
DOC 8
RHD 3046

P.S Martin, did you get my order for the boot kit??

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM