Re: [doc] FUEL LEAK DISCOVERED - HELP!

Run engine, while running remove fuel pump relay (black with 6 pins)

Engine will stop with fuel system now de-pressurised.

Replace fuel filter (banjo connections)

Refit fuel pump relay

Turn key to ignition 2 a couple of times with someone holding the metering flat down half way.
This will run the fuel pump for a few seconds and bleed the system.

With friend off the metering flap, again turn key to position 2 to run fuel pump relay to now pressurise the system. Engine should now start.

NickT.

Phil Peters <PhilPeters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi guys,

Thanks for all the help with the fuel pump boot/cap 'jigsaw' recently. While we're talking about all things fuel-related, has anyone got a "how-to" on replacing the fuel filter? It's something I've been meaning to do for a while but I understand it's a pain to do?

Cheers,

--

Phil Peters
VIN #4400 LHJ 58W

Halloween Trivia: What is 'phasmophobia' a fear of?

postmaster.co.uk
http://www.postmaster.co.uk/cgi-bin/meme/quiz.pl?id=111

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk