[doc] Re: K-Jet fuel pressure gauge kit

hi Martin,will sort out the order.

i have fitted a nos CPR last weekend and car does exactly the same,
so really i have ruled out the CPR.
does the idlespeed ecu kick in during warm up and if the throttle is
at rest or not?
because car has same symptoms with some throttle or not.
is there any easy???? checks for the idle speed system?

at least the test kit will tell me if fuel pressures are OK.
if there was a restriction in the tank i assume it would give a
lower pressure reading.

regards

Steve

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk