[doc] Basildon Back to the Future event

Hi List

Great news we are now up to 18 Cars. I have been speaking to the
PR Company for UCI cinemas, they will also try to get the local area
television
companies interested as well.

They have already sent Press releases out, they were also responsible for
the big premier of Pride and Prejudice in Central Manchester last night.

We have now a reserved amount of 50 Tickets for owners of Deloreans that
attend with their cars, thats tickets for another 6 cars!!

If you have not already got in touch with me with your mobile No and Reg no
could you email it off list.

Any one else interested in coming along please let me know.

Richard Johnstone       With car
Matt Clarke             With car
Richard Hutchinson      With Car
Nigel Mills                  with Car