From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Phil Peters
Sent: 05 October 2005 09:16
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] Floor Mats

Finally got rid of those burgundy floor mats then Chris?!

Phil P.
(Back home to Wolverhampton tonight. I'll actually get to SEE my D for the
first time in weeks!)

----

Chris Hawes wrote:
>Hi Rich,
>
>I have some DMCH floor mats...

<<snip>>

Which football team used to play their home matches at Springfield Park and
now play at the JJB Stadium?

http://

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

--