Re: [doc] OT - MOT for small hatch backs...

Re: [doc] OT - MOT for small hatch backs...

Dear all,

Thanks for all the comments guys! Well, after the £48
quote, I found a garage which does either paper/
computerised MOT for £30.

Since both paper/ computerised MOT cost the same, is
it better to go for the paper version so that I am off
from the camera MOT database??

Cheers!
John Tien
DOC 8