RE: [doc] RE: RHD cars

I take after my granded in not changing cars every year (when the petrol has run out or the ashtray is full??)

I had my VW Polo Y reg for 12 years (when I was a carefree student), only failed MOT twice. I only gave it away because I needed a diesel for site visits.

My boring Astra is probably going to be the same way. What you don't lose on a new car pays for Delorean, Hoilidays and the mortgage off. This and you don't care if it gets knocked in car parks.

I won't ever beat my grandad (now sadly passed on), he had a 1924 Triumph Gloria he ran until the late 1960s, then a Hillman Minx for about 15 years, then a Triumph Dolomite 1300TC until he stopped driving in 1995 thereabouts. He still had all of them and are now still at his house.

NickT.

david sandell <davesandell@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
my vw beetle has been in the family since new(1968).......
Dave S
John Tien wrote:Gosh... although my dad isn't a car lover like me, but
the last 2 cars that he owned both last from new until
the day to scrap yard!! Which is 10+ years!!

Haha, my dad is a "hidden" car lover! :P

Let's see if I can keep my D last forever like
everyone else is doing~

Regards,
John Tien
DOC 8