RE: [doc] RE: RHD cars

my vw beetle has been in the family since new(1968).......
Dave S
John Tien <johntien99@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Gosh... although my dad isn't a car lover like me, but
the last 2 cars that he owned both last from new until
the day to scrap yard!! Which is 10+ years!!

Haha, my dad is a "hidden" car lover! :P

Let's see if I can keep my D last forever like
everyone else is doing~

Regards,
John Tien
DOC 8