Re: [doc] Are the Bosch CPR's easy to buy in the UK?

Re: [doc] Are the Bosch CPR's easy to buy in the UK?

There are many, many different specs on "the bosch CPR". The 066 CPR is
unique to the DeLorean and Volvo B28F (US spec) engines. They're not
interchangable unless you know exactly what you're doing. Trust me, I've
tried!

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk