Re: [doc] Are the Bosch CPR's easy to buy in the UK?

Re: [doc] Are the Bosch CPR's easy to buy in the UK?

Hi From what i understand from talking to my chap at the place where my elly
is at the moment having her fuel system sorted. The bosch cpr is also used
on other cars with the k-jetronic. Ie audi, golf gti and i think the xr3i.
Just a thought might be right might be wrong but hey go to the scrappy and
have a mornings rumageing. If you find one stick it in your pocket they're
not very big. Then go find yourself a cigarette lighter plug and pay for
that. Simple, one cpr for about 50p. Jobs a good en.