[doc] S/S cleaning

Group,
Depending on ones point of view I either foolish or brave, I
attacked my D's stainless steel this morning. Ever since I got the
car the s/s has been very dull/dirty and the bonnet in particular
had bad 'spotting' all over it, I think from water. I had tried all
the remedy's that I had been told off; ie; petrol, white spirit,
acetone and a few others but to no effect.
Anyway due to constantly seeing some annoying bloke on the telly
advertising a wonder product called 'cillit bang' I thought I would
give it a go. I tried it on a hidden area first and it worked fine,
so I attacked the bonnet using a blending pad, a grout float to
support it plus plenty of 'cillit bang' and it has worked an
absolute treat. The product has brought the s/s up to a superb
finish, clearly I have rinsed the car non stop to remove any residue
and given it a wash. I have taken some pics of the bonnet half done
for everyone to compare, however the photos file does not seem to be
working at the mo, when it is I will upload them for all to see.
Normal disclaimer applies: try first before you commit, but it
worked a treat for my car

Chris
vin#4584

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk