Re: [doc] RHD conversion

Gee... and looking at the size of those puppies, i now know what
the 'T' in the 'NickT' stands for..... (.)(.)....

:):)

Mike

...Now wheres that number for the AA....:)

Nick Tomlinson wrote:
I'm "Nicola", the one on the left. I'm wearing a wig but the rest is
real ;

and yes, you asked me out when you were drunk.

NickT.

> Mike Bosworth <mike.bosworth@xxxx> wrote:
>
> I dont remember ever seeing your hair that long Nick ?...so which
one
> is you ?? :)
>
> Mike
> #2001/403
>

> Nick Tomlinson wrote:
> > Thanks John,
> >
> > This always happens when I go to Asda in Wakefield.....
> >
> > http://www.eliseusa.com/images/delorean/models_2.jpg
> >
> > As if,
> >
> > NickT
> >
> > John Tien wrote:
> > Hey Nick,
> >
> > Here you go for the V8!
> >
> > http://entermyworld.com/custom/memnorthb.jpg
> > http://entermyworld.com/custom/memp1.html
> >
> > And here you will find the Rotor D!
> >
> > http://www.eliseusa.com/rotary.htm
> >
> > Regards,
> > John Tien
> > DOC 8
> > RHD 3046
> >
> > --- Nick Tomlinson
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Wouldn't pulling a spark plug lead off the original
> > > Delorean make it sound like a V8?
> > >
> > > :)
> > >
> > > I'd like to see some pics of that Cadillac engine !
> > > Someone had a black painted 'D' with a Mazda
> > > bi-rotor engine in (if memory serves me right).
> > >
> > > NickT

> DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
> ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are
assumed public and may be printed in the club magazine **