[doc] dmuk

hi all
On monday i would like to take a ride to dmuk in stevenage as i need
some bits for my D,Hoping to be their around 10.30 to 11.00 but i`ve
put the address somewear and can`t find it now.
can any one help me cheers.
your pal
tracey
vin 6484
ps marti is tucked away in the workshop out back now, On tuesday we`ll
be getting his seats dash, and getting the stearing rack off.We are so
excited and shiting ourselves for the long slog of converting him to a
right hander, i`ll be sending chris P photo`s and writing a nice story
of how we are doing,so watch this space,wish me luck cos i`m gonna
need it, And it will be all finished for the nec in 2006.I`m pleased i
can think positive
tracey

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk