[doc] DMUK PJ Grady Europe and DMC Ltd

Hi Chris (and All)

This came as much of a surprise to us as it did to you guys yesterday.
It's small wonder that they were refusing to do any panel work for us!
The business, as far as I know is Chris Nicholson and Darren Lampert

I'll be making  a more official announcement in the near future (within
the month) but here're the basics

1) DMUK Ltd is being wound up and Dave is leaving the company
2) We are leaving the workshop in Southend
3) "We" now becomes Daniel Shane and myself, co-owners of DeLorean Motor
Cars Ltd
4) We are currently waiting to move into our new facility in Broad Oak,
nr Rye, East Sussex. We have a new industrial unit large enough for 9
cars indoors, and our own lot outside large enough for a futher 6 or so.
Off-road customer parking is also available. The location is in the
heart of the sussex countryside, in a beautiful area. We share the
complex with a bodyshop and a machine shop.
5) We'll be having a big re-launch very soon, new website, etc. Mail
order will be drastically updated!

There're a few things on PJ Grady Europe's website which are somewhat
needling for Dan and me - especially the comments regarding import tax
which is a thinly disguised poke at either myself, for my article in the
recent magazine, or at our current website. I'd like to know who the
mechanics are that are experienced in DeLoreans that are working with
them too! In such a closed market, it baffles me why anyone would want
to take such a hostile position from the outset.

Best Wishes

Martin
DMC Ltd

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk