From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of david sandell
Sent: 22 September 2005 10:14
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] Don't laugh!

hmm the k series motor - good when it goes, bad (and expensive!) when it
stops............
has a slight habbit of blowing heads!

Dave S
DOC#479

Mike Sumner <mikebmw316@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hmmm, no comment.

Regards,

Mike Sumner - 178
1999 BMW E36 Coupe

Chris Parnham <chrisparnham1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've just bought a Rover 75, now where did I put my pipe and slippers?

Best regards
Chris Parnham
DOC 2
RHD  vin 5638