RE: [doc] Re: thermo time switch part numbers

RE: [doc] Re: thermo time switch part numbers

Hi Steve. I'm having the same sort of problems as yourself. I started Elly
the other night because i've just replaced the otter stat switch, to see if
the fans would cut in and it took about 12 minutes for the fans. Oh and in
my relay compartment i have the same as you as in jumped wires. Don't worry
about this.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM