Re: [doc] Re: I love the smell of petrol in the morning. . .

Re: [doc] Re: I love the smell of petrol in the morning. . .

Hiya John,

No, mine is just a bog standard Airchamber with internal supports (i.e. rods) and 2 fans on one side. The whole thing is just airflow, no water trap cylinders. This is why I'm pretty sure that there's something amiss with my car at the mo. I've put other cars in there and the smell has not appeared.

Cheers,

Phil