[doc] Basildon Back to the Future & Donnington Events

[doc] Basildon Back to the Future & Donnington Events

Hi All

Calling all volunteers .....Would anyone like to put an article together
for one of these events, please.  If theres lots of you going to the
Basildon event it would be a shame for the mag to miss out!

Drop me a line if you are willing to put something together for the
Autumn Mag.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the last magazine, it is currently
being printed and should be with you all very soon.

Best wishes

Binny
Sub-editor
binny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx