  From: Thomas Mc Auley
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2005 7:55 PM
  Subject: Re: [doc] Irish Meet This Saturday PICS POSTED

  Hey Neal
  Some pics posted up here http://www.jon44w.co.uk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=56130&page=1#pid826969

  neal barclay <neal.barclay@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Alistair
  I am working tomorrow.
  Neal doc 324/clock no.1804 DMCL.

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Alistair McCann
    To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 11:50 PM
    Subject: [doc] Irish Meet This Saturday

    Hi everyone

    Anyone on the forum from Ireland who fancy's meeting up can attend the Kilbroney classic car show in Rostrevor this Saturday 3rd September.

    We will be meeting in Newry at about 9.30am and then on to the show.

    Anyone can come including non owners.

    Alistair McCann.
    DOC 25

    DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk