From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of DANIEL SHANE
Sent: 01 September 2005 12:50
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Donington Hotel

Hi all,

I'm just checking I'm booking hotel rooms correctly.

Rob + 1 ?
Claire + Dave
Martin + V
Chris Hawes + 1
Me.

Is that correct ?

The hotel is 14 Miles away from Donington, The Comfort
Inn in Leicester.  This is the closest I can get to
Donington.  It's 9 Miles off of the M1 Junction 21a.

The rooms are £54 a night for doubles and £49 a night
single.

I've not stayed here but it looks ok.  If anyone wants
to look at the web-site drop me an email.

If you could let me know ASAP as I'm going to book
them tomorrow.

Thanks

Dan

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk