[doc] Hurricane Katrina and the Mueller's

[doc] Hurricane Katrina and the Mueller's

Just a quick note to let all of our friends and family know that the
Mueller's in Mobile Alabama survived Hurricane Katrina.

For our friends in Mobile and along the Gulf Coast, we hope that this
message finds you in good health.

We were blessed that we suffered only minor damage to our home and no one in
our family or extended family were injured.

We just had our power and phone/cable service restored so it is now possible
to communicate with you.

We are on a cable phone network and the cable and electricity is not
reliable at this time.

Our cell phones are limited too.

Conditions overall are terrible in Mobile and the surrounding area.

Some of our neighbors have serious damage to their homes.

The surrounding area has been seriously damaged.

The Refinery is down and we have not yet been notified to report to work.

I am sure that once we go back to work we will be putting in many long days
and nights for quit some time.

Thanks for all of you thoughts and prayers, we do appreciate them.

Scott and Family

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk