[doc] Re: Matching Green and Enfield Car Pageant Pics

[doc] Re: Matching Green and Enfield Car Pageant Pics

Stuart;
I have sent you the pics direct to do with what you wish!!! If any
one else wants them just ask. there are about 15 in total, some a
bit dark due to the weather. However some resonable pics I think.

Chris
Vin#4584

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Stuart Nicholls" <things@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Well firstly thanks so much to all the members that made it too
Matching
> Green Car Show.
> I really enjoyed the entire day. From meeting up and cruising in in
> convoy "wings aloft" to having a beer down by the river.
>
> Exploding blue tits and how its more painful to get a glancing
blow in
> the family jewels then a full on whack seemed to be topics of
> discussion. I think we were all suffering from show fatigue!
>
> Really good to see some new faces to me. I think I had a good chin
wag
> with all of you. Makes me eager for the next show now!
>
> That reminds me, Rob, drop me an email and I'll sort that front
side
> indicator out for you.
>
> I've posted some pics from Matching Green and the Enfield Car
Pageant
> that me and Chris Williams attended a couple of weeks back in my
very
> new Delorean page.
> www.emagineproductions.co.uk/delorean
>
> If anyone wants me to post more pics on here from Matching Green
just
> email them to me and I can add them. I'd love to see some of
Suzanne's

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk