[doc] Re: FUEL PUMP SOCK

Stephen,

Martin is incorrect here regarding the price. The 101391 Fuel Pump
Sealing Ring, shown here:

http://www.usadmc.com/dmcstore/ViewPart.asp?PID=410&Qty=1&ShowCart=true

is actually $54.50 plus tax and shipping, not $80. I'm not expecting you
to order from us if you can get it "at home", but I don't want incorrect
pricing information posted.

Regards,

James Espey

------------------------------------