[doc] Intermittent wiper relays - where do they clip in?

[doc] Intermittent wiper relays - where do they clip in?

Hi all

Just putting my dash back together after having to fit a window wiper
motor and new relay.

I have put the relay back on to the plate but cannot work out where it
should clip back in...at the mo it is danggling down

does anyone have a pic of where theirs clips on

anly help appreciated

craig doc 388
vin 6723

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk