[doc] Re: Markeaton Park Show

Hiya,

I'm planning on attending in 'sorbet' and I'm pretty sure think Rich
H is going in his D' as well, so thats at least 2 so far ...

Phill W
DOC 233
VIN 6772(sorbet)
Avantime(M4TRA)
SERA ... be on the road when funds allow ...

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mike Sumner <mikebmw316@xxxx> wrote:
> Just a quick post to see if anyone has any idea what sort of figure
to expect at the Markeaton Park Show on Sunday the 3rd of July.

> I will be attending with my mate in his Porsche 944 so it would be
nice to see a DeLorean presence.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk