[doc] Eeeek Help !

I know ive been asking some "Dumb" questions a lately about general motoring
issues, but I could really do with some helpful advice on this one.
Ive had new disc fitted all round, new pads, new front wheel bearings, new
tyres all round, Tracking and balancing. Everything has been fine for the
first few weeks, then I started getting a little judder when breaking.
(Sorry for repeating myself) but this has now escalated to a squeeking noise
whilst driving "Without breaking". Because of the lack of tools and time I
have available, I took my D to a garage (Friend of the Family) to checkout
the problem. I got it back today, and he says he cant find where the problem
is. So I drove home thinking thats bloody great. A few miles down the road,
I get the squeaking again, only louder this time. I eventually reverse my
car on to the drive when I hear a louder squeak. Because I have my door open
whilst reversing, I can hear the noise is coming from my rear drivers side
wheel. I got out, and took a look at the wheel and noticed something very
odd. A rusty powder inside each of the four wheel nut wells!  I look at the
other side and it seems clean. Anyone know what this is? I've got a 300mile
journey on friday to the south of wales, and im desperate for some
insightful problem solving. Is there a possibility that the rear wheel
bearing(s) have collapsed? and would this contribute to the aweful noise and
juddery breaking? Or maybe my calipers need a refurb???? (I dont know, Im at
a loss)

Many Many Thanks to anyone who can help.

Regards,
Paul Birks DOC298
BAKNTIM Vin#0981

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0xaSZB/UOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/HliolB/TM