RE: [doc] Doris?

I think your D just got her nickname then Rich.. Its gotta be done.

Now go make her a nameplate to stick on the bonnet :)

Mike

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.      Any views or opinions expressed within this transmittal are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the member Company.
We cannot guarantee this e-mail to be free from computer viruses at this time and it is your responsibility to scan any attachments before downloading them to your system.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk