and then travel the next 10-odd miles together?

Cheers,

Claire
#2292 "Flopsy"
DOC171

Evening all,

Ok for those of you attending the Matching Green Event so far we've got
5
reserved spots. Looks like one or two more will be coming too. Should be
good meet!

Nearer the time I'll get a gathering spot sorted out so we can all meet
and
drive in together. Good plan?

Oh and no BBQ's on this event either I'm afraid :(

Stuart
VIN# 5641 "Maddie"
DOC 414

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk