[doc] STOLEN DELOREAN MEMREBELLA

HI ALL

I had my office broken in to this weekend & they taken very think
from my delorean mags to all my car collections which has taken me
years to collect evan taken the time to take my delorean chart down
off the wall so if any of you see deloreans models on the ebay site
around the walsall area can you please let me know also they stolen
a very rare delorean watch from dmc usa which i can never get again
as they run out of stock sorry i have not been on the news bord for
a long time as i have been busy moveing house but did not know what
the crime was like around here

Im just going thrught building a website if any  one would take a
look but i can tell you its a long away from the finised item if you
would like any links from my site to your own websites please leave
me a e mail from the site & i put it on for you just to finish
things off my car going back at the end of the mounth so here the
time to pick up a good sat nav for a van car or trucker bluapnkt dxn
i paid £1,200 for it complete selling for 350.00 or 400.00 fitted
with 2005 2006 disk

thanks for reading

p.s any items found i will award

glen