  From: glenhaleuk
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2005 9:57 PM
  Subject: [doc] STOLEN DELOREAN MEMREBELLA

  HI ALL

  I had my office broken in to this weekend & they taken very think
  from my delorean mags to all my car collections which has taken me
  years to collect evan taken the time to take my delorean chart down
  off the wall so if any of you see deloreans models on the ebay site
  around the walsall area can you please let me know also they stolen
  a very rare delorean watch from dmc usa which i can never get again
  as they run out of stock sorry i have not been on the news bord for
  a long time as i have been busy moveing house but did not know what
  the crime was like around here

  Im just going thrught building a website if any  one would take a
  look but i can tell you its a long away from the finised item if you
  would like any links from my site to your own websites please leave
  me a e mail from the site & i put it on for you just to finish
  things off my car going back at the end of the mounth so here the
  time to pick up a good sat nav for a van car or trucker bluapnkt dxn
  i paid £1,200 for it complete selling for 350.00 or 400.00 fitted
  with 2005 2006 disk

  thanks for reading

  p.s any items found i will award

  glen