[doc] Jaguar O/T

Hi Group,

Apologies for the off topic post, but due to the wealth of knowledge out
there I thought it would be worth asking.

Does anyone have any knowledge of Jaguar XJ's, especially high mileage  ones?

I've seen a lovely 1996 Sovereign at a very cheap price but she has 190K on
the clock. Usually I wouldn't necessarily be put off by this, but the dealer
is  classing it as a "trade sale" which basically means it's sold as seen, i.e.
he's  not going to service it or put on a set of new rear tyres, he won't
even MOT it  etc, etc.

Is there anything in particular i should be looking out for or be worried
about?

You thought's are appreciated.

Ian
DOC 316