[doc] Last night.

Our club presentation to the I.M.I, at Huddersfield last night went very
well.

I'd like to thank publicly our cub stalwarts who made the effort to
attend and take their cars, John Chapelhow and Stewart Dyke. Nick
Tomlinson and Ian pennington also helped out despite their cars not
currently being on the road.

The venue was packed and after the talk, inspecting the two cars in the
workshop, was the highlight of the evening for many off the attendees.

All jolly good publicity for our cars, thanks again all.

Best regards
Chris Parnham
DOC 2
RHD  vin 5638