[doc] New Year

Dear All,

Happy New Year!! I drove my D out to the crowdy street
in Hong Kong (Mong Kwok) where there were groups of
mod cars showing off at a new year's eve (Met a few
Toyota Seras BTW). Got a lot of head turns and groups
of people shouting "It's the back to the future
car!!"... amazing feeling!! Even the police car
stopped aside me to see what's going on~

A few questions to ask... How do you remove the
control panel to replace the light bulbs behind them?
And how do you replace the light bulbs of the
dashboard? And what is the "little round control"
beside the clock for??

And finally, will modern white headlights
(http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=72235&item=7944857386&rd=1)
fit in the delorean as a drop-in? And will it be too
hot for the existing headlight shell??

Many Thanks~ Keep the dream alive!!

John
DOC 8