Re: [doc] Frenchy

I second that on the 24 year old rubber seals and hoses!
If you look carefully in some service books, some cars are due for
their cooling hoses to be replaced at a 6 year service!
Not many people seam do this though.

The Slave can be a pain to get at but get yourself a 1/4 socket set
and the correct size combination spanner. And it will come out from
above. Its held by two bolts (and the clutch line).
Just remove the air filter housing and put some protective cloth
over the rear facia. You almost lay on top of the engine but you
don't have to remove anything else.
I perfected this on Dean's car when we had to get it mobile in a
hurry. (blocking his drive)
Happy New Year
Nick H

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "chrisparnham" <chrisparnham1@xxxx>