ABS Brakes

Does anyone know if you can retrofit ABS brakes taken from other models that use the same PRV-engine?
I have heard from a reliable source that the later PRV-cars (Peugeot-Renault-Volvo) HAD these brakes.
On the other hand, I thought the brake system on the DeLorean was taken from Jaguar?
I'm not a mechanic (big surprise!) :-) but wouldn't it be nice if you could add a reliable after-market kit for the DeLorean's brake system?

Just asking if anyone knows anything....is it possible to get ABS brakes or is it cost-prohibitive?

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
Norway

VIN # 06759