RE: [doc] Delorean Related

Piddly easy.

The drivers knee pads are each held with 4 10mm nuts. The Pass side requires you to remove the glovebox (unless, like me, the two nuts that are accessible only by removing the glovebox, have been left off so it can be removedWITHOUT taking the glovebox out). I will be awaiitng for your call to ask something like "how the hell do you take the gloverbox light out?". There are 4 or 5 along the top and 1 each in the bottom corners.

The binnacle is held in place with 6 nuts IIRC. Four 10mm nuts and a pir of8 or 9mm (can't remember). Once free, pull it forward gently and remove the speedo drive by pulling on the outer ring of the connector, NOT the cable, and the electric plugs. The instrument cluster is held in the binnacle with a collection of self-tapping screws, some of which are in really wierd places that you won't be replacing!

Have they got a match on the grey vinyl then?