RE: [doc] Socket Size.../ Mailing list

Have to say I don't agree Chris..

If the mails are too much - change to a digest or just view them on Yahoo! - This list gives out probably a fifth the traffic my Calibra one does and I love it. The more the merrier and the more we talk, the more people learn and get involved.

I honestly can forget about the club and the DeLorean when the traffic drops.. right now I'm gagging to get back in my D!!

Just MHO...
Dan
Vin#5284 - Hana

BTW?when I came back from 4 days away, I had 140 emails awaiting me! Half
from the DML and half from our DOC group!
We will undoubtedly loose some readers if don?t try and reduce the number of
emails we send.