RE: [doc] Socket Size.../ Mailing list

Nick/ List,

I went to my local scrap yard, bought a huge heavy open-ended spanner for £2,  used my angle grinder to open up slightly, to make the fit perfect, then bash down with a large hammer. No probs.

Dave Howarth uses the same method.

BTW…when I came back from 4 days away, I had 140 emails awaiting me!  Half from the DML and half from our DOC group!

We will undoubtedly loose some readers if don’t try and reduce the number of emails we send.

 Perhaps we could send some of them direct to the other person when this is appropriate?

 I don’t want to moan, and all this traffic is indicative of a very healthy Club, but, do you take my point?    ( another 44 today!!!!)

I’m hopelessly behind and valiantly trying to catch up!

Belfast report coming up as soon as I have time.

Your honourable secretary……Chrispy