Re: [doc] Batch of faults

I was going to mention the Diesel Centre. Although they are relatively new to the DeLorean, Jason now has his own copy of the
Workshop manual (thanks Chris). He's already taken on a complete engine rebuild on #2727 and will soon be swapping the engine
on #4426. The DeLorean is NOT very unique engine-wise and for the majority, parts are easily available, often through the DC
as long as they have a valid cross-reference. The really important factor with the DC is if they can't get a part, or aren't
sure about something, they'll SAY so! They know we have a large collective knowledgebase and parts sources, so often I'll get
a call like "we can get an alternator for £129 - do you want us to get it or do you know anywhere cheaper?"

www.dieselcentre.com (they are in Kent BTW)

Electrical problems are usually very annoying as mechanics are not trained in electrics. With electrics, give me or Rich a
shout if you like.

Martin