RE: [doc] Batch of faults

James,
Your problems all stem from one very simple and common fault! Many times
reported on our news group.

It sounds to me like a split fuel pick up pipe, when the fuel sloshes and
uncovers the split, it sucks air! It really couldn't be simpler.

Talk to Mark Bourne, ( 0208 207 7983) get him to do the fixes on your car,
for a fraction of the price that your local garage charges!!! Mark has just
finished work on my 111 mile LHD, at very modest cost, use the club, use the
clubs mailing list, the club members experience, stop wasting money and
getting frustrated! I hate to see people re-inventing the wheel all the
time!!!

I'm sorry to sound off, but that is why you've in the club, to help keep
what is a very rare and special vehicle on the road at minimal cost, get
enjoyment from driving it and let other people see it etc.....Not to get
members of the public to help push it up your drive!

With the exception of a blown up header tank( another well known problem)
I've never broken down during my 6 years of multiple DeLorean ownership. Get
Mark, or the Diesel centre near Martin, to sort it out.

I can understand your decision to keep the car, but if you did still decide
to sell, I know I can still get 10K as it is!

I would stop your cheque with garage or get a partial refund, it sound as
though they have put a few careless miles on the car! Use people we know and
Trust.

Let me know your thoughts.

Best regards

Chris P