Interior retrims??

Has anyone on the list ever had a total interiorretrim? Was just wondering, as I had heard of cars with red interiors, cream etc. If I were to retrim mine it would be in an attempt to recreate the original interior, right down to colour, feel and texture etc, but good as new. Who would others approach for this, and does anyone know any ballpark costs?

????? About to get my wheels sent off for sand-blast, silver re-spray and lacquer. I have my brand new centre emblems, which look really classy too, straight from PJ Grady.

????? Remember my door strap snapped on the inside of my door. It isn't fixed yet. What is the easiest way to get into door, to reattach the strap?

????? Finally, are there any easy fixes for my wobbly drivers window, someone muttered something about a strip of something on the inside part of the door, what did they mean?

????? Hope everyone is well, Bath is full of blue sky and sunshine right now, and PSO is look stunning as always. Got you're letter Chris, I've resent the cheque today. The original has been cancelled, which I guess must have got lost in our wonderful postal system. Sorry for the delay,

????? Regards to all,

??????????? Stephen.

PSO 69W

VIN# 6986