From: Phil Peters [mailto:PhilPeters@xxxx]
Sent: 23 September 2002 00:35
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Door seals

Hi Chrispy, all,

It certainly is good value when you think that a full set of these outer
seals cost me £156 from Wingray Autos about a week ago! Damn!

However, on a related point, if you are considering replacing your outer
door seals, it is also an ideal time to perform any re-painting you might
want to do to the metal trim panel that sits above the windscreen. With the
outer rubbers removed, all you have to do is remove the three screws each
side and the whole panel simply lifts off the car. I'm doing a bare metal
re-spray on mine and I spent a couple of hours this afternoon sanding it
down ready for painting tomorrow. It's a nice simple job for a Sunday
afternoon and should look good once completed.

Hope this is of some use, and all the best to everyone,
Phil Peters
VIN #4400

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk